Welcome to the MHS MILES Program!
What is MILES?
- Stay enrolled in your home district while protecting the health of your child and your family.
- Empowering & supporting families to exercise your educational options during the pandemic
- Flexible, personalized online learning programs with support from an MUSD Teacher Facilitator
- A to G Courses, Concurrent Enrollment, AP Classes, and other advanced program options are available.
- All students work independently at home;
- Students who actively participate in the “MILES” Program are eligible to participate in MUSD Activities
- As approved by Mono County Public Health: Athletics, Nutrition, Graduation, Extra-curriculars
Successful completion of coursework, minimum GPA and graduation requirements required for some activities
ADVANTAGES OF THE MILES PROGRAM
- Students will work independently on an online learning platform. (Grades 6-12 =Edgenuity).
- An MUSD Teacher Facilitator will check in with students regularly (once a week as determined by independent study status after enrollment).
- Work completion meets daily attendance requirements.
- Students are still eligible for MUSD Programs like Athletics and Music.
Each week students must submit a weekly check-in. The Weekly Check-in is due Tuesdays by 9:30 am. Please click the link below and submit one check-in for each MHS Miles class you are taking.